Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> The Graphics Hub
Terminator1421

Rank Image Upload

Does anyone know which is the best site to use when you want to upload your rank images?
symon

You can just upload them straight to your template, or you can use your gallery on your forum just click on attach file and upload them.

Or you can use something like

www.photobucket.com

its free and unlike imageshack does not give pop ups when viewing photos.
Bravo

Just for the record, imageshack only gives pop ups when people use the thumbnail thingy. Either display the image directly, or link to the direct image and you will never ever ever ever see a pop up (and are there any browsers in the worls that actually display any of the popups anyway??)

Imageshack is BY FAR the best picture host on the internet, Photobucket isn't fit to clean Imagshacks poops.
JAZCASH

You should be banned. Photobucket can upload up to about 10+ Images at once, Has easy layout and you can also make slideshows, upload videos and loads more on it. Imageshack cannot compare.
Bravo

JAZCASH wrote:
You should be banned. Photobucket can upload up to about 10+ Images at once, Has easy layout and you can also make slideshows, upload videos and loads more on it. Imageshack cannot compare.

D'uh

Imageshack does all that and a heck of a lot more. Except Imageshack wont autodelete your images further down the line...
symon

Bravo wrote:
Just for the record, imageshack only gives pop ups when people use the thumbnail thingy.

Which my point was they do infact give pop ups.
Bravo

Symon wrote:
Bravo wrote:
Just for the record, imageshack only gives pop ups when people use the thumbnail thingy.

Which my point was they do infact give pop ups.

I wrote more...

Quote:
Either display the image directly, or link to the direct image and you will never ever ever ever see a pop up (and are there any browsers in the worls that actually display any of the popups anyway??)
symon

You like imageshack

i like photobucket

Which is the best

Dont know

Am i going to argue over it

Nope

Psst try filehost they hold nicer pictures
Bravo

Filehost eat babies

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> The Graphics Hub
Page 1 of 1