Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> The Graphics Hub
James Dawes

rank image code help sos sos karma add on

Now find viewtopic_body.tpl
And add the following code where you wish it to show. So if you wish it to be under Location like i have on here then you find

Code:
{postrow.POSTER_FROM}
And add the code afterwards

So the code would look like below

Code:
{postrow.POSTER_RANK}

{postrow.RANK_IMAGE}{postrow.POSTER_AVATAR}

{postrow.POSTER_JOINED}

{postrow.POSTER_POSTS}

{postrow.POSTER_FROM}<br/> <a href="javascript:void(0)" onclick="window.open('addrating.php?userid={postrow.POSTER_ID}&amp;component=KARMA', '_addrating', 'resizable=yes,width=500,height=360')">Add Karma<br/>

It is worth noting that if you put the code before Code:

then it will be in the same style and size as location.

hold on theres more below
James Dawes

the rest of it

this is what i see

Click to download file
James Dawes

nevermind

i just figured it out you where missing the two bits of code you where suposed to add that they didnt say add. pay more attention to the code!

thanks anyway
sorry about the post
i got it
thanks
jamie dawes
symon

Totally lost me here, are you trying to say the codes or guide are wrong or you messed up and then resolved the matter ?
James Dawes

sorry for the mix up

i meant i was so focused on the steps i didnt modify the code acorrding to the code example and their are two letters listed in the example code that did not exsist in the forum code. i tried to add it and then delete it to see if it made a diffrence and it didnt. So with more attention to the given examples i could have avoided posting this message and saved you guys alot of time, when you could have been helping others out! sorry about that. if you want me to i will look that section up agian and post it but like i said it had no effect what so ever on the karma add on.

scincerly
Jamie Dawes
p.s. where can i get the code for the cool blinking moderator and administrator ranks that you have here?
symon

Re: sorry for the mix up

James Dawes wrote:
i meant i was so focused on the steps i didnt modify the code acorrding to the code example and their are two letters listed in the example code that did not exsist in the forum code. i tried to add it and then delete it to see if it made a diffrence and it didnt. So with more attention to the given examples i could have avoided posting this message and saved you guys alot of time, when you could have been helping others out! sorry about that. if you want me to i will look that section up agian and post it but like i said it had no effect what so ever on the karma add on.

scincerly
Jamie Dawes
p.s. where can i get the code for the cool blinking moderator and administrator ranks that you have here?

All the ranks are shown here

http://howtodoit.myfreeforum.org/...hp?component=forum&forumid=19

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> The Graphics Hub
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum