Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Web page/template Editing
derry

problem with index.html

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>

Enter your myff forum url here, if the issue is on a particular part of the forum, then give a link to where the problem actually is. Do not enter your own domain name it must be the actual myff link : http://foreverangels.myfastforum.org/

Moderated: 1
link fixed

If you are asking a template related question, what is the name of the template: myffs3 based on subsilver

Please indicate keywords you have searched on: index, index.html index page

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>> Hi, I originally posted a poser about this in the running your community section as  couple of people picked up on it when looking.

On the ...../index.html page, the latest articles post backgrounds show up as see through, even though this doesn't happen anywhere on the index.php

how do i fix it so it is the same appearance as the main forum board, ie, with a pink background? I presume I've messed up the html somewhere?

Also, I just remember I had a look at the LATEST portal thinking that might have something to do with it but am I barking up the wrong tree?

Thanks in advance
Zudane

Can't help much if all of the latest ones are not showing up.  I'm guessing the forums aren't given guest access.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Web page/template Editing
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum