Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB2 General Support
seniors

Problem loggiing in

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>

Enter your myff forum url here, if the issue is on a particular part of the forum, then give a link to where the problem actually is. Do not enter your own domain name it must be the actual myff link :

oldseniors.myfreeforum.org/

Please indicate keywords you have searched on: error codes

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>>

A new member has just registered and been accepted. However when he tires to log in he gets error code 500. We have even tried deleting first registration and trying another one. He is using Chrome as his browser but also tried IE. He did try to log in whilst I was on the phone but got the same message. He was though shown as being logged in on the index page. I  was able to log him in under both registrations from my end. Any ideas on how to help him please?
myff admin

I'd be worried about malware. Maybe something harvesting password details his end?
seniors

myff admin wrote:
I'd be worried about malware. Maybe something harvesting password details his end?

Thansk you I will put it to him. He did say that he wasnt having any trouble with anything else

Thanks again
seniors

Just as an update to this. My member did a scan and restored his computer to an earlier date. That seems to have cleared the problem

Thanks again

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB2 General Support
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum