Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB3 General Support
Winter225

Problem editing templates

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>

Enter your myff forum url here, if the issue is on a particular part of the forum, then give a link to where the problem actually is. Do not enter your own domain name it must be the actual myff link :

If you are asking a template related question, what is the name of the template:

Please indicate keywords you have searched on:

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>>

Hi,
As you can probably guess i am new to this so please bare with me, I am trying to edit the template “Prosilver” on my phpbb3 forum, but following all instructions i have managed to find online it tells me to locate my template via the admin Ctrl panel and to click on “Edit”
Doing this all i get is the following “Only copied styles can be edited”.
I am totally lost as what to do, Can you help please in very simple terms Thank you.
myff admin

pro silver is a system template so edits there would effect all forums, hence you need to use the copy option to copy the template to one for just your forum, that can then be installed and edited.
Winter225

How do i go about copying the template ?
Winter225

Ok i have found out how to copy the template, by doing numerous searches on this site, eventually came across this topic

So if anyone else is stuck with how to copy a template this topic will sure help you out.  

http://forum.myfreeforum.org/abou...amp;highlight=copy+template+style

Now what i am trying to achieve is to increase the text sizes in my forum, Not sure where to go from here ?
Winter225

Managed to sort it myself !!

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB3 General Support
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum