Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Running your community
beene

posting order

DBZ Universe

Hello again, I'm making this thing frequent hehe.

I was just wondering, how do I set my options or the forum options so the last post written is the first post when entering the topic?

To know how to do it for the whole forum would be preffered, but if not then can you tell me how to do it for my user?

Thanks
symon

This has been asked for and rejected by Admin.
beene

Ah, alrighty

May I ask why, though?
Roy

That wouldn't make sense to me, all forums i've used have had the same system as MYFF, that would also mean all members wanting to view the most recent reply would have to scroll to that reply even if the jump to last reply was still their it wouldn't make sense, sorry just don't think it would ever work.
Bravo

I do know I went on a (non-MFF) forum where the latest post was at the top, and boy was it confusing!!!

In the end I simply stopped using the forum, nothing wrong with it, good bunch of folks on there and all that, but the bloomin thing was so hard to follow!

Bad move imo
beene

I understand it when it's discussion forums, but mine is a collaborative fiction one, where it would be more useful to see the newest post first, but never mind... the world ain't going to end haha.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Running your community
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum