Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Portal components
Marc6679

Portal COmponent Title Problem

My URL: http://www.aboutthetech.myfreeforum.org

Keywords:
Portal title, portal heading, remove portal component heading

Question:
Hi, i am currently starting to develop my web pages and have found that everytime i add a portal component to a webpage and then edit the component so that the title is not shown about a day or so later the title appears again, the link above links to my webpages. This is happening on various parts of the site which is why there is no specific link but for example the popular topics page keeps doing this.

Thanks,
Marc
myff admin

What are the portal settings in the admin panel?

Does the title revert there? If all else fails you can edit the portals template and remove the title directly.
Marc6679

The settings in the portal control panel are set to 'do not show title'. It doesn't revert back it just keeps showing.

How would i go about editing the portal template to remove it all together.

Thanks,
Marc
myff admin

The popular template had a bug   it would always show the title.
Marc6679

no problem   , will this be fixed in due course or is there anything i can do to prevent this from happening on my site.

Thanks,
Marc
myff admin

It has been fixed. Unless you have edited the template yourself you should have the new one.
Marc6679

OK, thanks a lot

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Portal components
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum