Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Post your forum
vokab310

please visit my new forum

http://nflfans.myfreeforum.org/
check out my forum  its about nfl and some other stuff  hope to cya there thanx all
Zudane

6 users, 5 posts... Not likely to really get anybody that isn't a friend to join unless it picks up some or has some REAL reason to join.
vokab310

help!!

im just starting and also just learning... do you have any ideas or suggestions. i can use the help please, i really want this to work it caught my interest while looking at other forums. i would also like to learn how to make a signature. thanx
Gosu71

Re: help!!

vokab310 wrote:
im just starting and also just learning... do you have any ideas or suggestions. i can use the help please, i really want this to work it caught my interest while looking at other forums. i would also like to learn how to make a signature. thanx

For starters, you need a new forum banner with an NHL theme.
Zudane

Signatures are usually custom graphics.  So people need to make them.  Such as mine is one that I made.

You can also check out http://cgarts.myfreeforum.org and request something there.

And as Gosu said, a new banner would be useful, because the current banner makes it look more like a music forum.  Not to mention NFL themes are usually white with blue and red - red and black just don't match the classic NFL ideas.

And Gosu, it's NFL, not NHL :P Football =/= hockey.
vokab310

banner

i have multiple catagories on my forum they are not just about nfl. so you think i should change my forum name ?
myff admin

Why are your questions about names and signatures? At this point in time there is only one thing that should be your priority and that is to work at creating content.
Full Tilt Boogie

admin (no pm's please) wrote:
Why are your questions about names and signatures? At this point in time there is only one thing that should be your priority and that is to work at creating content.

What he said - the rest is window dressing.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Post your forum
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum