Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Running your community
rattymouse

Please critique my forum!

I would be VERY grateful if you could have a look at my forum and give me feedback.  Thank you very very much!

http://tangerinedream.myfreeforum.org/
Myles

Take out the phpbb logo in the header and replace it with one of your own, if you want.
Daniel(u1bd2005)

Looks like a good forum.

Every forum area looks like it has a decent number of posts in it which gives the impression that you have made appropriate forum sections.

Spelling and grammar at first glance looks pretty good, correct use of capital letters and full stops which is always good.

Template is the standard subSilver template and could be improved to make your forum look even more attractive to new members.

This could be done by simply uploading your own logo to the forum (you can design a logo yourself or there's a forum called CGArts who will help put something together for you if you tell them what you're after.

Or you can choose/customize a completely different template if you wish to, there are 100's of templates available to choose from.

Also the title is still "tangerinedream.myfreeforum.org" at the top of the page, this usually looks better and more appealing if you edit it to something more simple such as "Tangerine Dream Forum" this can be done in the general configuration area of the admin panel.

Hopefully this is helpful to you
rattymouse

Daniel(u1bd2005) wrote:
Looks like a good forum.

Every forum area looks like it has a decent number of posts in it which gives the impression that you have made appropriate forum sections.

Spelling and grammar at first glance looks pretty good, correct use of capital letters and full stops which is always good.

Template is the standard subSilver template and could be improved to make your forum look even more attractive to new members.

This could be done by simply uploading your own logo to the forum (you can design a logo yourself or there's a forum called CGArts who will help put something together for you if you tell them what you're after.

Or you can choose/customize a completely different template if you wish to, there are 100's of templates available to choose from.

Also the title is still "tangerinedream.myfreeforum.org" at the top of the page, this usually looks better and more appealing if you edit it to something more simple such as "Tangerine Dream Forum" this can be done in the general configuration area of the admin panel.

Hopefully this is helpful to you

Thank you VERY much for your feedback!

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Running your community
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum