Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB3 General Support
perthtruebluetwo

phpbb3 portal table problem.

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>

Enter your myff forum url here, if the issue is on a particular part of the forum, then give a link to where the problem actually is. Do not enter your own domain name it must be the actual myff link :
http://rangersonlineloyal.myfastforum.org/

If you are asking a template related question, what is the name of the template:

Please indicate keywords you have searched on:phpbb3 portals.

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>>
When adding portals to a phpbb3 forum for example , top posters its showing the portal in text , but no table around it ect, i mean like the portals on the left hand side of this forum they match in heading ect as the main forum, but when i add portals to mine they are just plain text no table ect, is there a way to link it to the style sheet of the forum ?
myff admin

each portal comes with a template file editable at the bottom of the template editor.

You will find that our default templates are very much using tables which works in most circumstances on phpbb2.

phpbb3 is much more variable in the way templates are written and it is much more the case that the default templates for the portals will need changing to follow how your template actually works.
perthtruebluetwo

myff admin wrote:
each portal comes with a template file editable at the bottom of the template editor.

You will find that our default templates are very much using tables which works in most circumstances on phpbb2.

phpbb3 is much more variable in the way templates are written and it is much more the case that the default templates for the portals will need changing to follow how your template actually works.
pass havent a clue what that meant, all i was asking was my portals are only showing up as plain text and no tables or graphics around them.

can i ask a question how much would it cost to export my forum to another site/host ?
Bravo

perthtruebluetwo wrote:
how much would it cost to export my forum to another site/host ?

In the site shop it is currently quoted at 66.34

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB3 General Support
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum