Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Off Topic
GentleD

Photoshop Tutorials?

I was finely able to buy Photoshop CS3 and now I need some good tutorials to do. I found the one with the green apple, here are my results from that.

Are there any other really good ones out there that I shouldn't miss doing? I have found some of the tutorials are just not written that well and are a bit of a struggle, so thought I would ask you guys if you knew of some better ones.

Thanks,
Kat
Bravo

That's a brilliant tutorial eh?

Forgot full name of the person who does that tutorial, I think it's Eren Goksic or something like that, nice end result too  Wink

On YouTube, look for the 'You Suck At Photoshop' series, they are tutorials with comedy, good tutorials, and you will have fun along the way too (do them in order as there is a story that develops too).
GentleD

Thank you Bravo, I will check it out. Yes, I absolutely loved that Green Apple Tutorial, it was so much fun. Even though I had screwed up a couple of times and had to go back. lol The author was Eren Goksel. I suppose I could do a search of other tutorials he has written.

Thanks again for the tip about YouTube.

Kat
Nick(NR)

http://www.pixel2life.com/
GentleD

Thanks, Nick, appreciate it.

Kat
judy

The courses on alison.com are usually pretty good
GentleD

Thank you for the suggestion, I will check it out. I do like the free part of the courses. lol

Kat

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Off Topic
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum