Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB2 General Support
seniors

Password

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>

Enter your myff forum url here, if the issue is on a particular part of the forum, then give a link to where the problem actually is. Do not enter your own domain name it must be the actual myff link :

oldseniors.myfreeforum.org

Please indicate keywords you have searched on:password probelms

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>>

A member keeps getting new password request notifications. She say that she hasn't requested any. No one should know her log in name or email. Can you advise me please as to what is going on. I haven't had any other members with problems such as this. Thanks in advance
myff admin

Someone must be hitting on her username, there is no other explanation I can think of.
seniors

myff admin wrote:
Someone must be hitting on her username, there is no other explanation I can think of.

Thank you do you think that their email address would have to be known to enable the new password to be sent? If that isn't the case all the time I think it's at her end somehow

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB2 General Support
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum