Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> My Fried Forum
pandora

Password

http://thepoetryboard.myfreeforum.org/index.php

Because of lack of use I temporarily closed my forum, now someone has asked me if they can retrieve some material from there but I cant access it to activate as Ive forgotten the password.!!!!  Help  
myff admin

You can use the lost password routines either in the forum or the control panel.

http://myfreeforum.org/index.php?...amp;task=loginforum&Itemid=27
pandora

Excellent, thanks very much
pandora

was emailed the password and it wont let me access it still...  any suggestions?
myff admin

The control panel password lets you access the control panel, not the admin panel.

From the control panel you can reset the admin account.
pandora

Im sorry if i appear thick but i managed to get onto the control section but it doesnt tell me how to activate my forum again
myff admin

One of the tabs lets you reset the admin account password.
pandora

Yes I found that but it still wont let me into the actual forum to reactivate it.............frustrating
myff admin

I have just enabled the board.

The admin user name is "admin".
pandora

Thank you so much. Now opens directly from my link....
I have tried  though to access the administration panel using the password that was sent to me and still cant get into it.
Are u able to reset the admin password from your end and email it to me...  Id be really grateful.

Thank you
myff admin

What I will do is run tests on restore admin to make sure it is rewriting the admin password.
myff admin

Are you sure you actually gave a password in the restoreadmin dialog? can you try again!
pandora

Have now managed to gain access...  thank you very much for all your help, much appreciated
I'll try my best not to bother u again lol

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> My Fried Forum
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum