Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> My Fried Forum
Daddy cool

Ownership change request

Hi,

http://bruceb.myfunforum.org/index.php

The Admin of our forum is not responding to any of our emails or private messages. He made his last post on December 26 2015.

We have many non active members , in facts never even made one post or messages....

We have a private section for the active members and thats where we have ask if it was ok that myself (Yves) take over the administration and continu working this great forum.

Here's the link of the request made on Bruce's select section : http://bruceb.myfunforum.org/ftopic137-0-asc-10.php

Thank you for your consideration.

Daddy Cool
symon

You would have to make that post visible to non members, this is only fair so all can respond if they wish too do so.
Daddy cool

symon wrote:
You would have to make that post visible to non members, this is only fair so all can respond if they wish too do so.

Hi Symon,

I don't understand when you say non members ??  Oh, do you mean the non active members ??

thanks
symon

What would normally happen is that we request you to have a visible post requesting changing of ownership.

Then Admin will email the forum Admin alerting him to the thread.

After a period of time if no response is made from the forum Admin and enough people agree for the forum to change ownership , then Admin will change the forum email address and password.

Making the post an open post visible to everyone, stops anyone crying fowl play.
Daddy cool

Hi Symon,

Thanks for the reply.

Well, that is something I will not do, let me put you in the context....When the Admin (Bruce) made the forum, he made sections for the members and also for a specific group which is called sellect.....Now, 75 percent of the members on that forum are not active because they are fake names  and these individual have bad intention, no name calling but the 25% of the actives members his us 5 members, the only members that as been active since the forum is up.....In other words, how can a non active member decide for the good of Bruce,s forum ??? They never said a word on the forum, they are standing by and waiting for the right moment to turn the forum around in a bad way and that is not my intention because bruce has worked very hard to built it.

So, if we are not able to work it out the way we (5 active members) are demanding then we have no other choice but copy and paste our work on a new constructed forum.

Thanks for your kind help, Symon

Sincerely

Daddy Cool
myff admin

I will send a notification to the registered owners email.
Daddy cool

myff admin wrote:
I will send a notification to the registered owners email.

Thank you    

I will get back in a few weeks from now.

Have a great day

Cheers
Daddy cool

OK,
I just got news from the owner, The admin (BruceB) had health issues and was in the hospital....

So I retract my demand over the administration change over, my apologies !!!!

Thank you, Myff and Symon

Daddy Cool
myff admin

demonstrates why we are cautious with such requests.
symon

Agreed with Admin

Where we might come across as hard and by the book, it is the Admins job to protect forums.  Things happen in day to day life that others are unaware of, to simple hand over a forum with out a time scale and a proper set of guidelines, would be deemed to be harsh but also fair.

And fair play to yourself for coming here and making that post.
Daddy cool

Absolutely and I'm on both of your side....

I completely understand Conformity to established rules and I did go by the book and please understand that I was just trying to protect the forum in that case.

I 'm so glad it turned out to be like this, Bruce gave us all good news even if he has to go back to the hospital for health issues and now we know on what foot we dance !! LOL

Lesson learned....

Thanks again to both of you, Myff and Symon...You are doing a great job here !!

Cheers    

Daddy Cool
Daddy cool

Hi Myff and Symon,

I'm back again for the same request, Bruce, the Admin that I was talking about last year, if you read on this page the previous reason for his disapearance on the forum, he had health issues and came back for a few posts, then he had to go back for more surgeries but for some reason, he stopped coming to the forum !!!! So I really don't know if something went bad AT THE HOSPITAL and I tried to get some news without success, I did email him for at least 3 time but again, I did not get any replies from him.

He does not respond to private messages, or emails ????

Can you please try to message or email Bruce, because I have a bad feeling    

Thank you so kindly....

Daddy Cool
Daddy cool

Oh, forgot to mention, before Bruce went to the hospital for his surgeries, he did gave me his password lo log on the forum as Admin, he said to me and gave me autorities to do so, just in case.....

Thank you for your kind help

Daddy Cool

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> My Fried Forum
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum