Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> My Fried Forum
Mikey

Overthrown

One of my Admins has over thrown me help please
myff admin

login via the main site and you can recover admin powers.
Tibbittz

Never make other people admins, only mods. That sounds like it makes sense.
sgts

You have 11, 15 and 2 members; why the hell you would need a co-admin is beyond me!
Co-admins are there IF you have to spend a long time away and you get a lot of spammers joining who are posting. Lock the forum to Registered posting only and have one area that guest posting is allowed; appoint a couple of mods to oversee that area. If your membership needs heavy moderation then you as an admin are failing. I rarely need to moderate on my forum because my members are mature and sensible and on the whole self moderating.

DON'T HAVE CO-ADMINS!!!
Dragon12

No worries i deleted the forum boards and said there all yours so she just has to recreate it now
sgts

You didn't need to, you should have followed what Admin said and reduced her to member. You have upset a lot of people by removing their posts because of her . They will see it as you punishing them!
myff admin

Yes indeed it just seems a spiteful move If I was a member I would not join another forum with you as admin!

sgts wrote:
You didn't need to, you should have followed what Admin said and reduced her to member. You have upset a lot of people by removing their posts because of her . They will see it as you punishing them!

I tis true but only way round the problem as she had poisoned them against me but its done now and in the long run its her mistaken for crossing a norwegian with bloodlust

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> My Fried Forum
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum