Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB3 General Support
perthtruebluetwo

Over image quota

Image quota

http://rangersonlineloyal.myfastforum.org/index.php

Hi guys im trying to upload a small image to my imageset but its showing that imover my image quota, however there is no way it seems to delete images from the imageset, any chance of a wee bit of help please.
myff admin

quota increased, but you may need to clear cache in the admin panel.
perthtruebluetwo

Yes ive did that now admin but still saying im over image quota.
myff admin

Sorry about that, can you try now, and if it does not work post a screenshot of the error.
perthtruebluetwo

Still no luck admin,here is the screen shot of the error.

perthtruebluetwo

Its probably ny fault, ive just noticed that i have over 500 web pages all with pictures and match reports, im going to start deleting these, it could take a while lol, its amazing what you build up when your forum is coming up for 10 years old.
myff admin

I think I see the issue, I was thinking you were on phpbb3. try now.
perthtruebluetwo

myff admin wrote:
I think I see the issue, I was thinking you were on phpbb3. try now.
We are on phpbb3 admin, we moved over years ago.
perthtruebluetwo

Tried again and still no luck.
myff admin

ok, the implication of that is that the system thinks you are way way over, over by more than I increased the quota to. Try again now as I have increased some more.
perthtruebluetwo

myff admin wrote:
ok, the implication of that is that the system thinks you are way way over, over by more than I increased the quota to. Try again now as I have increased some more.
we are away over in the web page tab in the admin control panel when i click on the upload manage file section i can see you have increased it to 4,000kbytes, we are sitting at 10,000 kbytes so i have a lot of deleting to do.

perthtruebluetwo

perthtruebluetwo wrote:
myff admin wrote:
we are away over in the web page tab in the admin control panel when i click on the upload manage file section i can see you have increased it to 4,000kbytes, we are sitting at 10,000 kbytes so i have a lot of deleting to do.

So ive got this under 4,000 now and i can upload things to the webpage however i still cant upload through imageset.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB3 General Support
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum