Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB2 General Support
betdnpicks

Off Centered Ads On Forum Blocking Index Page Content

My forum is

http://harnesspicks.myfanforum.org/

Today now and then ads appeared that were off centered from where the ads normally appear in the space on the page provided for the google ads.

These ads (off centered) that appeared were actually blocking the print on the index page of my forum.

I have never seen this before so I thought I would report it to MMF and ask why this was occurring.

Thank you,
myff admin

Occasionally there is a "bad tag" causing an issue like that, we will need to see it in some way to track it down.
betdnpicks

myff admin wrote:
Occasionally there is a "bad tag" causing an issue like that, we will need to see it in some way to track it down.

Thank you,
betdnpicks

The off centered advertisement appeared again today 12-13-2013.

It's a banner/advertisement for a mobile phone called Boost. In the left hand corner of the banner it says Ad Choice brought to you by Ebay.

This is the only banner/advertisement that appears off center covering content on the pages. When I logged in here the banner also appeared here then left when I went to this page.

Thank you,
Nick(NR)

can you try to grab a screenshot to show how it is appearing, it should help us figure out if it's a layout issue or error in how that advert is shown, there are a few screen capture plugins for web browser to save you some time, I use screengrab in firefox, I'm sure however there are alternatives for google chrome

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB2 General Support
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum