Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> My Fried Forum
samus4r4n

Not sure what happened

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>

Enter your myff forum url here (or link to your specific problem) : http://honorableintegrity.myfreeforum.org/index.php

Please indicate keywords you have searched on: SQL Error

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>>

Hi I went to remove the poll portal so i could change the number for the poll and i got this error. I can't even get back into the Admin panel. Please help.

Could not obtain user vote data for this topic

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND vr.vote_id = vd.vote_id ORDER BY vr.vote_option_id ASC' at line 4

SELECT vd.vote_id, vd.vote_text, vd.vote_start, vd.vote_length, vr.vote_option_id, vr.vote_option_text, vr.vote_result FROM phpbb70918_vote_desc vd, phpbb70918_vote_results vr WHERE vd.topic_id = AND vr.vote_id = vd.vote_id ORDER BY vr.vote_option_id ASC
Line : 71
File : com_poll.php

message_die() was called multiple times. This isn't supposed to happen. Was message_die() used in page_tail.php?
myff admin

should be fixed.
samus4r4n

Thank you very much! Yes that did it.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> My Fried Forum
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum