Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Post your forum
ProfessorLove

No Limits - Where Almost Anything Goes

Forum URL: http://nolimits.myfastforum.org

Date Forum was Opened: August 12 2010

Description:
No Limits is an Online Community, to bring people together from all walks of life, to share their passion, stories, opinions and more.
We have several topics, that are catered to a particular topic, so any one that joins, will not be left out.
Topics include, Wrestling, News, Sports, Fashion, TV, Movies and heaps more.

I have made a few topics, so people that register, will automatically have some topics to reply too.

So if your interested then please drop by, register and join the community.

The forum URL is at http://nolimits.myfastforum.org
Zudane

Just a few notes - not to discourage you... general forums are VERY hard to get started - they need a goal when they join, unless you plan a small community of friends.  And just as a second note.. that logo at the top is HUGE and should be a bit smaller.
ProfessorLove

Zudane wrote:
Just a few notes - not to discourage you... general forums are VERY hard to get started - they need a goal when they join, unless you plan a small community of friends.  And just as a second note.. that logo at the top is HUGE and should be a bit smaller.

Thank you for that information Zudane.
It's More of an Entertainment Discussion Forum.

I have resized The Banner/Logo is this a much better size?

Thank you for your advice,

Warren
Zudane

Should do a logo that is long and lean, so it doesn't take up so much space and doesn't leave empty space to the left of it.

But looks better.  Should advertise as an entertainment based forum too.
ProfessorLove

I have updated My Banner it is longer then before, is this what you meant Zudane?
Zudane

Looks better! Good luck!

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Post your forum
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum