Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB2 General Support
ronalynsigue

NO ACCESS ANYMORE

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>

Enter your myff forum url here, if the issue is on a particular part of the forum, then give a link to where the problem actually is. Do not enter your own domain name it must be the actual myff link : pcsbatch2001.myfreeforum.org

If you are asking a template related question, what is the name of the template: N/A

Please indicate keywords you have searched on: N/A

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>> THE MODERATOR IS ALREADY DEAD AND STEWARDS HAVE NO ACCESS ANYMORE TO THE SITE. WE WOULD LIKE TO JUST SHUT DOWN THAT SAID SITE AND START OVER. HOW CAN WE DO THIS? PLEASE HELP.
Bravo

You are free to create a new forum any time you like. You don't need to shut a forum down first to create a new one.
ronalynsigue

Our group would like to moderate some topics on that site but since none of he stewards are able to do so, nor the moderator since he is already dead. We would like to just shut down that one and start over.
Bravo

As said, there is no need to shut it down.

If we shut a forum down just because someone came on and asked for it, there would be no forums left. How are we supposed to tell genuine reasons for malicious reasons? For all we know you are a former forum member that got banned for something and to get revenge you try and get the forum shut down. I'm not saying that is the case, I'm just explaining a reason we will not shut a forum down simply because someone pops on here and asks us to.

If you wish to start a new forum you are free to do so.
ronalynsigue

What proof do you need so we can shut down so? I still have access to said forums and we are just unable to moderate some of the irrelevant stuff on there beause the moderator is deceased.
myff admin

As of now you have given us nothing beyond you saying it.
We are reasonable people, but we have to have something to go on.
ronalynsigue

That is the reason why I am asking you Sir what proof do you need aside from my saying it? Would it do anything at all or your answer will remain the same.

I am only saying this because we are unable to moderate those posts that are irrelevant. That's why if we can shut it down or just gain access to it. Please let me know what to do, if ever possible.
myff admin

we are asking you what have you got?
even a thread by members affirming the situation started on the forum concerned.
ronalynsigue

Do you need a copy of thread that the moderator is dead? Or the acutal thing that needs to be moderated?

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB2 General Support
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum