Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Running your community
Benllech

New member unable to access the board

Sir/ Madam,

http://bene.myfreeforum.org/index.php

I have a prospective new member who cannot access the board. We have gone through the normal procedure ie activated his account including “permissions” and still no joy. I took a look myself and gave him a temporary password so that I could check it out. It worked perfectly. I gave him the new details and asked him to try again, still no joy. I am keen to promote the board but I am at my wits end. Is it possible that it works for me and not for him even though he is using the same username and password? Please help I am desperate to get him on board.

Kind Regards

John
Bravo

By 'no joy' what do you mean? What happens when he puts in the username and password? What method is he using to access the forum? On a mobile device? Via laptop? etc
Benllech

Sorry but I don`t have that imformation. I will check it out and get back to you.

Many thanks

John
Benllech

He has a Desk top computer
Nick(NR)

Can you find out if they are getting an error message and get them copy and paste that message to you, so you can post it here, there could be several reasons why their not getting through with username and password you've checked yourself.
Fira

Moderated: 1
User placed on moderation - please stop resurrecting dead threads with unnecessary and ambiguous advice

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Running your community
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum