Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> The Graphics Hub
loula120

new logo

http://scratcherstattooforum.myfr...7809a90a3cdbca0a570813d2527PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>

Enter your myff forum url here, if the issue is on a particular part of the forum, then give a link to where the problem actually is. Do not enter your own domain name it must be the actual myff link :

If you are asking a template related question, what is the name of the template:

Please indicate keywords you have searched on:

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>>
could someone help me with a new logo for my new forum we only want something small , a tattoo  machine instead of the bio hazard sign would be really good , if someone could tell me how to go about this it would be really great
thanks
Bravo

This is the same size as the existing.  Of course your forum has a dark background so the light won't show here so much.  Have a try on your forum and see how you like it.

loula120

that is fantastic thank you very much , now any idea how i change the logo please thank you so much for your help
loula120

i figured it out , thank you bravo the logo is great the members love it , thank you again for your help
Bravo

You're very welcome, glad you like it  Wink
GentleD

That looks great on the forum.

Nice job on the logo, Bravo.

Kat

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> The Graphics Hub
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum