Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Terms and Conditions
madman

new forum

http://scratcherstattooforum.myfreeforum.org/index.php
there are people trying to ruin a person  that was a member of their forum the link to the thread is as such:
http://scratcherstattooforum.myfr.../rev_mike_the_fraud_about272.html
please look into this before it gets really bad for this person
madman

and one more,
http://scratcherstattooforum.myfr...g/oh_no_did_i_just__about290.html
myff admin

I see an allegation made against someone, but we are not judge and jury to say the truth or otherwise of things, or censors that will stop any statement being made.
If something is libellous then for us to take action it has to be either obvious to us that it is untrue or malicious or it has to be subject to appropriate legal actions.
madman

is not posting this persons likeness and sying thing incriminating not  libellous?
myff admin

not if they are true.
madman

even tho the peson is not given any way to defend theirself? ok thank you for your reply
madman

even tho your terms state :run a "hate" site. Racism, Homophobia, Religious hate, will not be tolerated. We include "self hate" in this definition. Which means for example whilst a site that believes in the legalisation of recreational drugs would be tolerated for the sake of free speech, a site that encourages anorexia which is self harm and therefore self hatred would not be allowed.                                                      and :You can be "attacked" by guests or members posting material that contravenes our terms and condtions. But you must delete such posts in a timely manner and deal with any member deemed responsible                                                                                                            .these have not been deleted, there is alot of this going on on this forum
myff admin

You give no links and come across as someone with a grudge against this forum
madman

http://scratcherstattooforum.myfreeforum.org/forum18.php here is one
myff admin

okay,

now you have provided a link to a section of a forum dedicated to attacking some individuals.

e.g. a link to a clear contravention of the terms and conditions and as such the forum has been suspended.
madman

i ask that any and all mentioning of these individuals be removed, thank you
loula120

this is not about destroying a person this man lied , stole peoples work and passed it off as his own , and more worrying he was offering online apprenticeships to young girls and women . now if there is something i can do legally please tell me and i will follow that path . i know this because the man involved was teaching me untill i found out he been lying on forum for well over 2 years .  this man has stolen lied and cheated hid way to respect form a lot of members for a long time ., this just not just apply to my forum he was a long standing well respected member of another forum
Bravo

Please do not PM me for support.  I can't offer any private support for such as this, at MFF we keep these issues in the open for all to see, so we are fair to all sides.

I didn't see the thread that caused Admin to suspend, but whatever you say about this person, true or not, you need to get over it.  Run your forum as a forum, not as a tool to persecute someone, regardless of their previous alleged lack of integrity.

Depending on the seriousness of the thread/section I didn't see, Admin may allow you to clean up the offending material so long as you make a solid commitment to keeping it clean in the future.  That is entirely up to Admin, he saw the offending material, and it is his decision to make.
loula120

ok how long is it likely to take before i hear off admin
myff admin

As has been stated in this thread, stating something about someone is permissible albeit subject to legal ramifications if the matter is legally contended.

Setting up part or all a forum as a dedicated area attacking an individual is another matter, that does contravene the terms and conditions.
loula120

so are we closed down ? or will you open us back up i have done everything legally that i can it is out of my hands now
myff admin

I am prepared to unsuspend if you are prepared to keep to the terms and conditions.
loula120

yes i will keep to the terms and conditions
myff admin

ok I have ususpended please clean house.
loula120

thank you
myff admin

topic locked at is is just being used to carry on a squabble.

Madman has been placed on Moderation

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Terms and Conditions
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum