Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB3 General Support
sumatra

Need help with cancelling my domain

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>

Enter your myff forum url here, if the issue is on a particular part of the forum, then give a link to where the problem actually is. Do not enter your own domain name it must be the actual myff link :

If you are asking a template related question, what is the name of the template:

Please indicate keywords you have searched on:

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>>

Here is my current forum's link. I have a domain with godaddy.com and I want to end it come July. I initially had to pay over here to have it moved to the domain's address. Now what will it cost to bring it back on the free site? thanks
http://caribbeanmix.net/index.php
sumatra

This is absolutely amazing, 52 lookers including the staff and not one single person is willing to help me.
Bravo

Only admin can help you here, he is only human and can miss a thread here and there. Usually a bump a few days later can attract his attention
sumatra

I have changed my mind. I have lost my original template and I don see it anymore on the list. I am unable to make the font bigger and members have complained. I would rather keep it really and just repair it. But I just cant seem to find out why the font wont get bigger on these other templates. I would love to have back my original template. I believe it was subblue or something like that with sub it in. thanks

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB3 General Support
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum