Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Terms and Conditions
Kawada

Naruto Rp Center - Absent Administrator

narutorpcenter.myfastforum.org

Hello, I am the Co-Owner of NarutoRpCenter, T.I (Most call me Kawada or Ballian still on there), the main site owner of Naruto RP Center has not been online since September 13th of 2011. I have tried contacting the owner on all his email addresses and he has not responded. We are having issues with the forum at this time, and we needed the main owner to come online and he has not come on so we are trying to continue to reach him. I wanted to post here to say that he can't be reached, and I really don't want to let the forum and it's members down so I want to request if you can to change ownership so I can continue the forum itself.

PS: I hope I did this right.
Bravo

On the forum you need to make a post in a guest viewable section staking your case for ownership of the forum, and that needs to have a cross link to this thread here.

MFF admin will also attempt to contact the owner.  If, after a period of time, and with your forum support, it seems right, then MFF admin will change ownership.
myff admin

The owner has been emailed.
Kawada

When I do the poll, does it need to be;

Poll with Yes or No;

Then ask them to please post stating which they picked??
myff admin

We're not fussy how you do, just so long as the answer is clear.
Kawada

http://narutorpcenter.com/about35204.html

Here is the link.
Bravo

You also need to link on there to this thread here (edit the original post on your forum also to clearly state that it is cross linked with this thread). People who oppose may get their posts deleted and so would need to have an opportunity to speak here if needed.
Kawada

Thank you, Bravo. Didn't realize that, I apologize; and fixed my post now.
Kawada

Sorry if this seems persistent in asking and curious by my members and I, but even my members seem to not wanna post here, even after I told them if they want answer to post here. I found an older thread it took a week or so to dispense of the previous owner, will it be working along those lines; or will it be a bit longer?
myff admin

Giving a week for the owner to reply seems reasonable.
Kawada

Okay, so sometime today maybe, since it's been a week? (That was one of my members question, cause I sent them that link I found on here when they asked me, told them that'd probably the closest rough guide to follow, if anything.)
myff admin

I have just read the thread and all does seem to be in order.

I will progress this at some point tomorrow. It would be helpful is you could PM me with a new password and email to set in your forums owner control panel.
Kawada

Done, thank you very much for all the help.
Kawada

I received your PM; I tried logging in, but keeps saying I cannot log in?

IS there a periodic time I am suppose to wait before it works??? OR am, I just handicap, password is wrong and other things? Am I doing something wrong?
myff admin

Where are you trying to login?

http://myfastforum.org/index.php?...amp;task=loginforum&Itemid=27

is the owner control panel.
Kawada

That's where I am going. I went put my password in, and still isn't letting me log in.

Cause, if I am correct; forum is (Since it is under .com atm) The original name;

NarutoRpCenter.myfastforum.org?

Then, all I do is take the NarutoRpCenter part, and then put it in with the password? I do that, and it's not logging me in.
myff admin

That is because you are putting capitals in where none actually exist.

A forums name is all lower case in reality
Kawada

I thank you very much for all your help, I am sorry for the pestering and I am very grateful with your patience with me.

I thank you very much; I apologize for being a blonde and not realizing that.
myff admin

have fixed login so it does not care about the capitals. I'm amazed this has not cropped up before.
Lavathing9

Hello,

I am the original, and rightful, owner of Naruto RP Center.  Sorry for not responding to the emails, or attempts to reach me.  That email was attached to an old computer, and thus I did not have access to it.

I would like to inquire about getting control of my admin account and forum again.  Although I might not be the most active member of the forum, I put years of work into the forum in addition to a lot of money out of my pocket.  In addition I am still funding the domain name.

Thank you,
Lavathing
Lavathing9

BUMP
Kawada

Sent you a PM, Lava.
Lavathing9

Admin, can you please respond to this?  I would like my account and forum back to me.  I've spent numerous years of my life, and sums of money, on this forum.  It is upsetting that after one week of not answering a email, due to an email change, I lose complete control of my forum.
Lavathing9

Admin, the user to gave my account and forum to is now clearly trying to export the forum to a new host, so I can never get my forum back:

http://narutorpcenter.myfastforum..._Server_Transfer__about35522.html

Can I please have some help here before it is too late?  I apologize for not responding to your warning email within the week, if it was to my new email, I would have.  I have put years and years of work, and a lot of my personal money, into this forum and do not want to see it taken away, especially off your hosting services.

As one member on the forums accurately stated:

"This just seems like the last step to completely get rid of Lava from his own creation..."
http://narutorpcenter.myfastforum.org/ftopic35274-0-asc-10.php
myff admin

To clear up something here, this issue was not ignored by us, there was a private message made that had not been answered.

The final response is that we take owners rights seriously even if we believe that this might be unfair to the members and detrimental to the forum. Ownership is only irreversibly changed when the owner is irreversibly absent.

My PM was to suggest that a solution was found that did not involve me wielding a big stick, as I don't believe that to be a good solution.

However when push comes to shove, the original owner will win unless an unreasonable length of time has passed and hence ownership has been restored.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Terms and Conditions
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum