Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Web page/template Editing
daSchoof

Name colour editing in posts.

Here is my forum: http://hme1.myfreeforum.org/index.php

The problem I have is simple and has probably already been answered here somewhere but I can't find it.

I want the name on the left of the posts of moderators and admins (me) to show up in the same colour scheme that I have set up in the legend at the bottom of my forum index.

There must be an easy way to fix this, but I have no idea how.

Thanks to anyone who can help.
myff admin

I don't think this can be done in posts, the rank class of each user is not available at that point.
daSchoof

Ah that makes sense, then can I manually change the colour of their names for when they post (individually)?

The reason I want to do this is because I've broadened the forum to invite more people in, so if the mods or I have something to say they quickly notice who is responding to them without having to force a kind of "staff" avatar or something like that.
myff admin

You can give people ranks of "Moderator" that does not need to be in colour.
daSchoof

admin (no pm's please) wrote:
You can give people ranks of "Moderator" that does not need to be in colour.

Yeah I already did that but I wanted it to pop out more, I though about it and I'll just give them a mean looking rank .gif instead.

Thanks for your help.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Web page/template Editing
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum