Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Off Topic
abc12345

Name change

Hi there,

If I want a username change on here, how would I go about that?
Nick(NR)

edit profile Wink
Zudane

First you need to go into the main office, ask for Julie at reception, she'll direct you across town to Bob in accounting, who really knows nothing about this.  He'll send you back to Julie, who's on lunch.  When she gets back, she'll send you upstairs to file form-831 which is 437 pages.  When you submit them, you'll be told that you actually needed form 832-b which is just 1 page, and contains your new username.

Once you submit this form and pay the $12.87 fee per character of the username, you can use the new username after 180 days.

Or you can just edit your profile.
array

Zudane wrote:
First you need to go into the main office, ask for Julie at reception, she'll direct you across town to Bob in accounting, who really knows nothing about this.  He'll send you back to Julie, who's on lunch.  When she gets back, she'll send you upstairs to file form-831 which is 437 pages.  When you submit them, you'll be told that you actually needed form 832-b which is just 1 page, and contains your new username.

Once you submit this form and pay the $12.87 fee per character of the username, you can use the new username after 180 days.

cancer is funnier than that.
myff admin

array wrote:
Zudane wrote:

You asking Zudane for support now, may be even funnier  
symon

array wrote:

Having known someone that has just died of cancer , i find this comment way out of line,, cancer is not funny at all. please be very careful before making a comment like this again.
Nick(NR)

symon wrote:
array wrote:

Having known someone that has just died of cancer , i find this comment way out of line,, cancer is not funny at all. please be very careful before making a comment like this again.

Indeed
array

symon wrote:
array wrote:

wow. That was the point, or are you too caught up in your twatness to notice that? I despise that, mention cancer and everyone jumps down your neck without understanding what you're saying, learn to read.

also admin, why would I ask zudane for his support?
myff admin

Well you can't now as you are banned.
Nick(NR)

array wrote:
wow. That was the point, or are you too caught up in your twatness to notice that? I despise that, mention cancer and everyone jumps down your neck without understanding what you're saying, learn to read.

I hope to god no one in your family ever has to go through the level of stress and worry that goes with having a loved one be struck down by a disease/illness and not make it, because honest to god you wont think symon is caught up in twatness, but you'll quickly realise how much of a tool you've been, it is not an easy thing to deal with as a relative, so I've no idea how hard it is as the person that has to suffer dealing with it direct, but going to the hosptial not knowing it that will be the last time you see that family member IS NOT something I want to do again. So hows about you stop being a complete ignorant little wretch and have some common bloody sense and respect for something that has not affected you so severely like it has symon and myself.

Oh and if I'd let loose there'd but a post riddled with swear words, to further emphasise how annoyed I am at you and your stupid uneducated comment.
Zudane

admin (no pm's please) wrote:
You asking Zudane for support now, may be even funnier  

I thought you loved me  

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Off Topic
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum