Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Search Engines
David

Myths about SEO w/ Google

Google has composed a list of things that many people think will improve your PR if you do it, but are actually myths. This is improtant to read so you don't waste your time doing things that won't help your page ranking.

http://www.google.com/intl/en/webmasters/facts.html
myff admin

All of it accurate, but you should "read between the lines"!
David

I don't understand. What do you mean?
myff admin

David wrote:

Google are playing their own agenda there. Have not looked back at the text, but for example I read something like "link farms can damage your site" well yes they can, but equally a well run link farm like the coop ad network we use, can promote your site. Google do not wish to tell you this.
There are plenty of other example in the text. They tell you the truth, but not the whole truth.
David

admin wrote:
David wrote:

Google are playing their own agenda there. Have not looked back at the text, but for example I read something like "link farms can damage your site" well yes they can, but equally a well run link farm like the coop ad network we use, can promote your site. Google do not wish to tell you this.
There are plenty of other example in the text. They tell you the truth, but not the whole truth.
Oh, I see. Now that I think about it they are kind of telling "half truths" It would actually be a lot more helpful if they were a little more specific!

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Search Engines
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum