Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Forum Blogs
Bravo

MyFreeFriends Template Design

Last few days been tinkering about with a template design.  One would assume Admin would like to make a few choices available eventually?

Anyway, did it as a learning experience whether tis wanted or not  

Thoughts, opinions, ideas etc...

(btw I did the buttons at the bottom as all the same thingy as their design is an entirely different thing).

myff admin

I need to review whether the site is going anywhere much at all. It seems to barely get a mention so I think maybe it is a bit on a non runner.
Bravo

admin (no pm's please) wrote:
I need to review whether the site is going anywhere much at all. It seems to barely get a mention so I think maybe it is a bit on a non runner.

I figured as much, but at least it is something to have a fiddle with when I got nothing else on  It's all a good learning experience.

I'm no coder, but I think if you are able to code in that membership of an MFF forum would have instant access to an MyFreeFriend page with the same password etc, I think you could instantly get something massive going on....Though I do know you are tied up with all the updates etc, but still, its fun to play with, eh?
Nick(NR)

Either way steer away from the purple

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Forum Blogs
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum