Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB2 General Support
admingreatdeas4us

my ip address seems blocked from my forum

http://greatdeas4us.myfastforum.org  is my gpt forum and my ip address is  68.68.70.0

i can visit my forum if i hide my ip or change it but using my real ip i cant access it or any myfasforum.org site i cant even access support forum here i had to hide my real ip address just to contact you and hope you can get it fixed. the ip im posting from is not mine cause it wont let me on anything says myfastforum.org with my real ip 68.68.70.0  please let me know whats wrong and hope you can get it fixed until then i can use alternative ips till fixed.. thank you very much for your time and assistance and i love your forums they are the best. thank you
myff admin

This can happen if the ip address is being used to spam forums.
admingreatdeas4us

please fix my forum

ive had this for a long time years can you please fix it i do share it on social sites and try get members but if that hurts it i can stop.

unblock ip address  68.68.70.0  tyvm   my ip changes ever so often i have no control so whoever had it before may of too not sure but sure hope you can fix it. ty
myff admin

The ip bans expire in time, and it seems are in direct response to you spamming.
You must stop this or be suspended permanently.
admingreatdeas4us

ok no problem

ok i wont advertise my forum no more i thought that was good forit to help it grow,but i dont want to lose it so i let it run its own natural way. thanks hope expires soon thanks .

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB2 General Support
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum