Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Running your community
aragorn

My forum!!!

hey guys, check out my new football/soccer forums at soccer/football forums , with everything about the beautiful game!!!!

p.s. any suggestions how to promote/get more people to use, etc. my site????

thank you
~demon

Not really what you wanna hear but:Change the skin,make at least 70-100 posts perferably in the thousands.If you don't think you can make that many then i'd give up and try something you can make posts about.
Zudane

Probably not the best advice there...

Nobody wants to join a forum with 5,000 posts made by one person.  Get friends to join, find people with a similar enjoyment and get them to join and make posts.  Once there is a fair amount of people with things being posted then you can get other people to join easier.  You want the site to be active.

The style can be changed, but some of the most popular and successful sites on here have the same basic style that you have, so don't worry much about it.
GentleD

Zudane wrote:

The style can be changed, but some of the most popular and successful sites on here have the same basic style that you have, so don't worry much about it.

Same thing I was going to say. I actually have members on my forum that like that particular style because of the simplicity. I would suggest, like Zudane did, to work on content. Friends and family are a great way to start.

Kat

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Running your community
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum