Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Post your forum
ant1994

My forum

http://theantkeepersforum.myfunforum.org/index.php my forum is about antkeeping if you wanna learn more feel free to join.
Zudane

It's really lacking in posts and information.

I don't see much reason to join, even if I was an ant person.
ant1994

Well im posting videos on other peoples ant colonies so that should help.
ant1994

What else should i do?
Zudane

Get friends on there, and some content going.

With 1 member and only a handful of posts, there is little discussion material.  And a forum is essentially a discussion board, so you NEED discussion material.
Full Tilt Boogie

If you have a ready answer to this two-part question, then you'll know how to make your board a success:

"Why should people join my board? What incentive or aspect am I providing for them which would make them want to join?"

A word of warning and caution: 'one-trick-pony' forums - i.e. those sites which deal only with a single issue (in your case ants) tend to struggle for growth and members; unless they deal with something ephemeral and unimportant, like a fan site (e.g. a band, pop star or latest mood du jour TV show).

Good luck with your hobby.
ant1994

Well i thought it would be cool if i put Chamber after the name as ants do have chambers in their nests
Update:
2 users
10 posts
[im still working on posts]
ant1994

Update
2 users
23 posts
Bravo

Updates can be posted on a regular basis, but they must say more than the number of posts, and they must be no more than a couple of times a week (and even that would be irritating if it went on too much), certainly not once every thirteen minutes!
ant1994

Whoops sorry anyway i think i will  be updating a lot more as i got two queen ants!
Full Tilt Boogie

ant1994 wrote:
Whoops sorry anyway i think i will  be updating a lot more as i got two queen ants!

And I'm sure they'll keep you very busy, but have you had a think as to whether you can answer the questions above?
ant1994

not really as ant queens do not like to be dusterbed[sp] and i wont have to do anything in a month when the nantics arive.also ill include an F.A.Q. on ant keeping and maybe a caresheet on how to keep them.
ant1994

okay just a little update
47 posts
and
3 members
now i gotta go because the new antkeeper has questions for me lol!
ant1994

like i sayed the guy had questions[he is kid]
90 posts
3 members
Zudane

Bravo wrote:
Updates can be posted on a regular basis, but they must say more than the number of posts, and they must be no more than a couple of times a week (and even that would be irritating if it went on too much), certainly not once every thirteen minutes!

Once a day is more than enough, even.

You don't need to update us that often, once every week or two is plenty.  Posting daily on how many posts there are is more of a deterrent, I'd rather not join a forum if you're posting that much of the stats.
ant1994

Been a while
157 posts
4 members
oh and i changed the background thingy as the other members didn't like it very much and either did i
Ask Mr. Religion

Would have helped if you had a link to your forum in your post above.

AMR
ant1994

Well it wont let me edit the post so ill post it in a reply
http://theantkeepersforum.myfunforum.org/index.php
ant1994

okay updates
i have done major changes i made the search function and more posts
members 4
posts 227
ant1994

Updates
468 posts
14 members
Myles

Just to let you know that you have forum spelt as fourm in your description.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Post your forum
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum