Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB3 General Support
MikeBoxwell

My forum has been suspended

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>

Enter your myff forum url here, if the issue is on a particular part of the forum, then give a link to where the problem actually is. Do not enter your own domain name it must be the actual myff link : gwiz.myfastforum.org

If you are asking a template related question, what is the name of the template:

Please indicate keywords you have searched on:

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>>

My forum has been suspended. Unfortunately I have been ill for the past few months and unable to maintain my forums. I am now well again and able to take control of the forum. Could it please be unsuspended?
myff admin

please clear the spam!
MikeBoxwell

I am happy to do that... but how? I cannot access the forum in order to clear it out.
MikeBoxwell

Forgive  me. I've worked it out. Clearing the spam now...
MikeBoxwell

OK. All done. Despammed!

Thanks for your help. Can we reactivate the forums now?

Thank You
Shane400

Help reactivating my forum

Hi my forum has been suspended. I presume because of spam postings. I daily have removed the spam but still my forum is suspended. Is there a way we can unlock it and also get the spam removed permanently?

-Shane
myff admin

You must give the (myfree/myfast/myfine)forum.org link/address of your forum. A link should be given to the problem if at all possible. Do this whether you think it is important or not. DO NO GIVE YOUR OWN DOMAIN LINK IT MUST BE THE NAME YOU CREATED HERE.
Shane400

Okay here is the link to my forum:

http://trackwatchtower.myfreeforum.org/

-Shane
myff admin

I have unsuspended.
you are right it was suspended due to spam.
Shane400

Is there anything we can do to halt the spam? My forum is flooded with it now
myff admin

http://forum.myfreeforum.org/about19930.html&highlight=spam

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB3 General Support
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum