Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB2 General Support
Frankonline

My account is inactive??

I made a few failed attempts to log in here in this support forum using my Iphone, then compounded my error by giving the wrong email address for recovery.  My phone now tells me that my account is inactive and I have to contact an administrator.

Fortunately I can still post here from my iPad which has live cookies to let me in.

So what now is the problem? Does anything need to be done to allow me to log in HERE from another device?  My account can't be inactive if I'm here now, surely?

One further practical question. How does someone who cannot log in contact you to tell you that they cannot log in?

Thanks

PS my username and log in here is different to that in my own forum.

http://holidaychat.myfreeforum.org/search.php?search_id=lastvisit
myff admin

Your account is active. It is possible that you have activated the automatic spam banning that times out.
Frankonline

Thank you. Strangely I was able to log in with a password that it kept insisting was incorrect!
I still don't know how someone locked out gets in touch with you.  
myff admin

Given people run forums, there will always be someone who can post to the support forum.
I do prefer to keep support via the forum. If push comes to shove it take about 10 minutes to create a spare email address and register again.
Frankonline

myff admin wrote:
Given people run forums, there will always be someone who can post to the support forum.
I do prefer to keep support via the forum. If push comes to shove it take about 10 minutes to create a spare email address and register again.

Thanks, it is as I suspected.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB2 General Support
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum