Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB3 General Support
MikeBoxwell

Moving from PhpBB3 to PhpBB2

A couple of years back, I transferred my forum http://gwiz.myfastforum.org from PhpBB2 to PhpBB3, because I thought it was the right thing to do and I wanted to have the latest and greatest.

Unfortunately, I really am not getting on with it particularly well. I have other forums, which I have kept on PhpBB2. Is it possible to move back from PhpBB3 to PhpBB2 without losing all the postings and users that I have built up over the past two years, or am I stuck with what I've got?
myff admin

I'm very sorry but you are stuck

I am also very much anti phpbb3, we have lots on myff phpbb2 that beats phpbb3 and phpbb3 is too damn complicated.

We do let people test phpbb3 before committing to it, which hopefully avoids issues like this, but a "downgrade" script would be very hard to do.
MikeBoxwell

I totally appreciate the difficulties involved and I assumed the answer would be know. Thanks for letting me know anyway!

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB3 General Support
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum