Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Off Topic
myff admin

Morning all

Just spotted Bravo lurking Get a life one and all its Christmas

I'm only here as I'm the only one in the house awake.
Daniel(u1bd2005)

Re: Morning all

admin (no pm's please) wrote:

I'm only here because i've opened my presents from my parents and i'm waiting for the rest of the family to turn up ready for dinner.

Just got the Sir Bobby Robson A Knight To Remember DVD   and a few new hoodies, and of course lotsa chocolate...

And Socks

I know i'm getting a new tee-shirt when one of my sisters gets here as she asked me what size to get, all I know is that it's black though, dunno what it looks like other than that.

Unsure what i'll be getting from the rest of my sisters and brother.

Brother won't be up until tomorrow anyway, he's working today.

Anyway, Merry Christmas Everyone  
myff admin

I have The complete BSG on BluRay collectors editions, the Caves of Androzini, A book on "The Wire", and a choice of London Experiences for two

I'm rather keen on that one as I have been saying for years we should visit London, I barely know the place I have worked there for a couple of years (technically 7 years, but I never could be bothered to actually turn up for work  Wink) , been on countless demos and business meetings, but hardly ever have I gone as a tourist.
Nick(NR)

passing time while I wait for youtube to process a video, BSG new or original?

the originals are great, but the new version has sooo much more epicness, sitting here waiting for caprica to come out
myff admin

The new BSG, highly flawed as it progressed But the early seasons are excellent and even the latter have some good bits.
Bravo

Re: Morning all

admin (no pm's please) wrote:

Hehehe

Just keeping an eye on the ol place  Wink  

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Off Topic
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum