Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Running your community
ant1994

Mods

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>

Enter your myff forum url here, if the issue is on a particular part of the forum, then give a link to where the problem actually is. Do not enter your own domain name it must be the actual myff link :
http://theantkeepersforum.myfunforum.org/index.php

If you are asking a template related question, what is the name of the template:

Please indicate keywords you have searched on:

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>>
Okay so i have been woundering can i make a site that only has me and one
moderater?Also how many mods should a forum have?
Full Tilt Boogie

You've got no members and no content  at the moment - you need a lot more of both before you ever think of appointing Mods -  think about appointing Mods when you've got 10,000 scrapping members with plenty to say and post.

In short - you DO NOT NEED moderators any time soon. Your forum doesn't warrant them.

What and who would they moderate?
ant1994

it is for the future of the forum.
Full Tilt Boogie

ant1994 wrote:
it is for the future of the forum.

Then address the future when it requires it - currently you have no need of Moderators as you've nothing and no one to moderate.

What would they do? Nothing. They'd be redundant as soon as they started in the role.
ant1994

okay ill canclel him till later who knows may find somone better
Daniel(u1bd2005)

Hi, I've just wrote this short guide if it's of any interest to you.

When and how should I hire new mods/admins?
Imprez

Mods moderating users

I saw a topic in the howtodoit forum about mods moderating users, how do i allow this?
myff admin

1. You must give the (myfree/myfast/myfine)forum.org link to your forum. A link should be given to the problem if at all possible. Do this whether you think it is important or not.
  2. Search on the forum and on howtodoit for your problem before posting. 90% of the posts we get have easily found answers if you search on a couple of key words from your post. If this is not the case report the keywords you searched on and we will make sure search works for the next person to try the same search terms. Each time someone doesn't bother to use the search, questions accumulate in the forum making it harder for people to actually find answers! as people searching will end up finding the question and not the answer.
  3. Keep it to one support question per thread, if you have another question start a new topic. This will help others using "search" to find answers.
Imprez

1. http://imprez.myfastforum.org
2. mods moderating users, mods

Quote:
I saw a topic in the howtodoit forum about mods moderating users, how do i allow this?
myff admin

http://forum.myfreeforum.org/about13919.html&highlight=modactions
Imprez

thank you

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Running your community
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum