Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Running your community
ninjaja

Moderators

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>

Enter your myff forum url here (or link to your specific problem) : http://clubpenguingang.myfreeforum.org

Please indicate keywords you have searched on: Moderators, Ranks, Add moderators

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>>
Ok so i wasnt sure where to post this. Im new to forums and i would like to know something. I want to make a user a moderator. On the rank administration page i have made all the ranks etc... and i have made a moderator one. My friend just signed up for my forum and im trying to make him a moderator. I have seen the bit where you select the forums he be mod on so technically he is a moderator but i want to know how to change his rank from "toddler" to "moderator" I have set the moderator thing as a special thingy magig. Please can you help me do it its confusing  
myff admin

Moderator is not a "rank" as such, you would need to manually give him a special rank.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Running your community
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum