Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Portal components
Myles

Modactions: releasing blocked links

URL: http://footballitalia.myfastforum.org

Templates: cms_moderation.tpl, cms_modactions.tpl

Keywords: release, releasing, moderation, modactions, block, blocked, links

In the Moderation portal, if i have the Moderate new members set to 'Yes' it will block the whole post which the admins/mods can then release, whereas if Moderate new members is set to 'No' then only the links are blocked until the member reaches the Link posting Threshold.

Is it possible to show new member's posts with the links blocked, yet the admins/mods can be able to release the links before the new member reaches the Link posting Threshold?

Either through a 'release link' in the post that is visible to admins/mods only (like the 'release post' link) or through the handy Modactions portal popup.

This way new members would be less annoyed with their whole post being blocked, yet still deter human spammers as they rely on the links being visible. I suppose it's about trying to find the balance.

No problem if it can't be done, just wondering if anyone has found a combination of the moderation and modactions portals that creates this feature.

Thanks.
myff admin

Sorry it can't be done.
Myles

No problem, i was just wondering.

Thanks for the quick reply  

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Portal components
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum