Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Portal components
danm97

MODACTIONS alowed to certain mods ?

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>

Enter your myff forum url here, if the issue is on a particular part of the forum, then give a link to where the problem actually is. Do not enter your own domain name it must be the actual myff link :

http://freeforallpoker.myfunforum.org/index.php

If you are asking a template related question, what is the name of the template:

MODACTIONS

Please indicate keywords you have searched on:

MODACTIONS

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>>

Ok, Hi !!
Heres whats my problem!

I just created the MODACTIONS in my forum but I dont want all my mods to be abble to moderate all sections of the forum, but if I put MODACTIONS on for mods, any mods can ban any members in any forum inside my forum.

Is it possible to put MODACTIONS just on certain mods ??

And another thing please..
In this portal you can put the MODACTIONS off for certain forums, "trigger", it ask you the forum list...I tried to put the actual name of the forum I want to switch off but it doesnt work. Could you please tell me how am I supose to write th actual name of the forums ??

Thank you !  Wink

P.S.: Sorry if sometimes I dont explain things like they should but im french I understand everything(almost) but when it comes to explain it im not that good!  
myff admin

The forum list needs the numeric forum id and not the name.

Things cannot be set for only certain MODs, you either trust your mods or you don't. It may seem better to have more complex options but with more complex options it gets difficult to know just who can do what!

We have found guests/members/admins/mods plus the odd group to be about the sane limit of what people can deal with without confusion! and I include myself in "people".
danm97

Thanks a lot for your fast answer !!!

Ok I understand I will work it out in another way for the guys I made mod in their own parts of the forum.

As for the forum numeric id of the forum you mean like on this forum...

http://freeforallpoker.net/forum19.php

I put 19 and separate numbers with comas (19,3,6) ??

Thanks!
Zudane

yes, comma separated number list just like that.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Portal components
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum