Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Post your forum
RyanScarp

MMA Network

MMA Network- Your source for MMA News, Discussions, Media and More!

MMA Network is a forum dedicated to everything MMA, from the UFC to hometown training.
It is run by myself who has more than three years experience in the MYFF system.
It is co-administrated by a dedicated MMA fanatic like myself.

If you're not a member of MMA-N, you're missing out.
We have up-to-date news on scheduled events, videos and .gif's of previous events, and everything in between.
We cover UFC, WEC, Strikeforce, DREAM, K-1, Shooto and virtually every fighting championship in existence.

We'll feature community contests once we get a good amount of members with small prizes being given out.
An online league for UFC 2009 Undisputed is also possible.

Join now and stay up to date with what is happening now in the MMA world.

http://mmanetwork.myfreeforum.org

------------------------

I'm open to link exchange if anyone is interested. I'll answer any and all questions here.
(P.S., this is SpikeySpike, I just decided to change my name to what I usually go by now.)
RyanScarp

myff admin

Pointlessly bumping post your forum threads will result in the thread being deleted. Only post infrequently when you have something to add.
RyanScarp

admin (no pm's please) wrote:
Pointlessly bumping post your forum threads will result in the thread being deleted. Only post infrequently when you have something to add.

It wasn't intentional. The image in my first post disappeared for some reason so I posted one that could be seen. I apologize. I'm very aware of the rules of this forum.  
Zudane

Hmm.. there is a point there, there is the img tag.

And it's worth noting, if you host an image on your forum here, you cannot hotlink to it.  Meaning you cannot show the image on other forums/websites.  If you try to then you will only see the image while it is cached (if you've seen it recently before), once the cache is cleared then you will no longer see it - and anybody that has not viewed it before will never have it show up.

To put it simply - if you have an image on your forum, only use it on your forum.
myff admin

Gallery hosted file have no hard and fast rules about them, they may be barred from hotlinks and they may expire.

We are not a file hosting service. The gallery is there as a convenience for the benefit of peoples forums. Forums really are about current posts and not long term file storage.
RyanScarp

My mistake. Thanks for the advice though guys. It's always appreciated  .

-------

Follow us on twitter!

www.twitter.com/mmanetworkdottk

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Post your forum
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum