Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB3 General Support
reoproppres

Missing members and posts after phpbb2 - 3 upgrade....

http://propertypreservation.hotblack3.myfreeforum.org/index.php

Please indicate keywords you have searched on:  Posts missing.  (found 1 topic and loocks like i might have messed something up???)

About an hour ago i switched from phpBB2 to phpBB3.   After this was done, i am missing 2 new members from today as well as a bunch of posts.   #1.  What did i do wrong.  #2., Can it be fixed???  Thanks for a great site and awsome tech help!!!

Matt
myff admin

The upgrade will inevitably be a snapshot of the time you do the update.
We suggest trying out the update, setting up the style you want and then doing the update again at a quiet time just reimporting members and posts.
reoproppres

myff admin wrote:
The upgrade will inevitably be a snapshot of the time you do the update.
We suggest trying out the update, setting up the style you want and then doing the update again at a quiet time just reimporting members and posts.

In other word i should not have lost any info??   I'm not quite following you on this....................
myff admin

Well you will lose info from after the time you do the import. The phpbb3 forum will not stay in step with the phpbb2 forum.

But you should not be missing data that was already there.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB3 General Support
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum