Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Terms and Conditions
juicejunkies

MFF forum betdnpicks is being used for gambling and pyramid

http://betdnpicks.myfanforum.org/index.php

This website is being used for a gambling syndicate which crosses state lines and includes people in states where pari-mutual gambling is illegal.

The owner of this website is using the MyFanForum web address to solicit sales of what he calls informational products and is also running a gambling ring including member of various jurisdictions thus circumventing the laws in those locales.  

Pari-mutual wagering on race horses is not legalized in all 50 states, in some states it is outlawed and punishable by jail time.

The owner of this forum is aware he is circumventing the laws and even deletes many of the posts and topics on a daily basis in an effort to conceal this crime.

Please take action on this and shut down this scheme which is comparable to a pyramid scheme where the only person making any money is the guy running the forum.

Thank-you.
Bravo

Please read this link: http://forum.myfreeforum.org/about1096.html

Not sure which of the MFF Terms and Conditions you are reporting this forum for, and in any case you have linked to the entire forum rather than where breaches are taking place.

I've had a look at the forum and it seems to be some sort of informational resource for perhaps horse results, if this is the case I don't see how it is in breach, as it is just information, hence my request for a fuller report.
juicejunkies

Bravo wrote:
Please read this link: http://forum.myfreeforum.org/about1096.html

Not sure which of the MFF Terms and Conditions you are reporting this forum for, and in any case you have linked to the entire forum rather than where breaches are taking place.

I've had a look at the forum and it seems to be some sort of informational resource for perhaps horse results, if this is the case I don't see how it is in breach, as it is just information, hence my request for a fuller report.

Thanks, I no longer have access to this forum.   Since I would not contribute to the betting syndicate as the forum owner calls it I was promptly removed from the membership roster.  

As far as threads showing the concept of this forum those are unavailable to me as all old links say the page I am trying to visit does not exist or I need to log in.

1.   I am reporting that this is a scheme much like a pyramid where several people are requested and/or required to send money to an individual with the promise of a return.   There is money changing hands and the ethics are not convincing, more so there are state and federal laws being circumvented.

2.   There is also no intention of creating a community as this thread (one of the few available for viewing as a guest) states, http://betdnpicks.myfanforum.org/GUESTS_BE_ADVISED_about279.html

"This board does not accept membership as there is no reason for anyone to become a member."  

I wish I could give you better links of what is going on inside the private side of that forum but because of the activities being commenced there the owner of the forum has blocked access to try and hide what is going on.

He has a few loyal followers who are brainwashed by his sales tactics and are looking for a brighter future based on his promises.  

I hope you are able to see the private boards and deleted messages.   This scheme started with 3600.00 which was equally divided by the current member pool.  

Good luck and I hope you are able to successfully sniff out this potential issue.
myff admin

If any of the complex legalities here are an issue, then I want to hear it from the FBI and not some disgruntled ex forum member.

I am locking this as I see no further point to the thread.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Terms and Conditions
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum