Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB2 General Support
Georgypan

Member unable to log on

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>

Enter your myff forum url here, if the issue is on a particular part of the forum, then give a link to where the problem actually is. Do not enter your own domain name it must be the actual myff link :

If you are asking a template related question, what is the name of the template:

Please indicate keywords you have searched on:

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>>

free2chat.myfreeforum,org

One of my members has been having difficulty logging on to the forum for a couple of days so she clicked on "forgot password" and was sent a new one.  Now she can't get in at all.  What can I do about this? TIA
myff admin

Change her password under user management in the admin panel.
Georgypan

Thank you.
Georgypan

free2chat.myfreeforum.org

This same member has been having password problems this past three days.  I send a new password which works the first time she uses it and then next time she gets "username or password incorrect".  This has happened three times and eventually she re-registered under a different username, but it has happened again this morning with the new account.  Any ideas what could be wrong?
myff admin

Nothing on earth is going to be changing passwords on the system unless it is the user themselves, a rogue admin or just conceivably rogue browser software that when she goes to her profile page is auto filling the password field with an old password, thus causing a password change when she submits.

Failing that all I can think of is CAPSLOCK or some other keyboard/memory issue.
Georgypan

Thank you for that.  I'll pass it on to her.  Obviously something in her own personal settings.  The caplock is a possibility.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB2 General Support
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum