Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Search Engines
moondood1

Member exchange

we have had link exchanges , banner exchanges , but what abart member exchanges , for example , one of our members joins the linki forum for a week and we take one of theirs , both new members have to sign up , and if they like the new forum , they can stay , thoughts please???? Wink

http://leedspeeps.myfastforum.org

BTW im looking for people who want to do banner and link exchanges too.
Ziddy

You can link exchange with me at www.youdecide.myfreeforum.org
You have to join and put your own link.
You must link back to us
CodyT07

Re: Member exchange

moondood1 wrote:
we have had link exchanges , banner exchanges , but what abart member exchanges , for example , one of our members joins the linki forum for a week and we take one of theirs , both new members have to sign up , and if they like the new forum , they can stay , thoughts please???? Wink

http://leedspeeps.myfastforum.org

BTW im looking for people who want to do banner and link exchanges too.

on member exchange, people have the right to chose what forums they go to and dont go to.
moondood1

I must point out it is all fun , you agree with the member who wants to exchange forums for a week, they aint forced to go , its away for small forums to gain more members , sumat that aint been tried before I think.

As for the link , I will add your link to our forum tomorrw , thanks. Wink
Bravo

Moondood, stop being a gimp and just register with this forum

I think the idea of member exchange has some merit, it would help the just started forums get off the ground a little.

Maybe if each member joined the other forum and made a 5 post minimum in seperate forums it would be even better
moondood NLI

Link

Link added to our forum mate.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Search Engines
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum