Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Off Topic
Daniel(u1bd2005)

Long Distance Relationships

Hi guys, I was just wondering what your views are on long distance relationships are, do you think they can work, do you think there are exceptions, etc...

I really like this girl and she really likes me, We're giving long distance a try (over 100 miles away lol), I was just wondering what other peoples views were on this type of thing.
I'm_Hackin'_Bored!

Odd topic to see here. :P

I personally don't think I could handle it but my best friend met a guy over the internet and they fell in love and met up and absolutely love each other. They live about 3-4 hours away from each other and only see each other from time to time. I know it bugs her alot as she misses him often. I think he is a bit more ok with it and see's here when he see's her. I met him and he's a nice guy. I just don't think I could handle having my girlfriend live 100+ miles away from me like that. I suppose if you truly love each other "love will find a way to work".

You will never know for sure till you try it.
danm97

Youre lucky beleive it or not !!

I live in canada and I fell for a UK woman !!

We spend lots of time on webcam since thats the only way we can get to see each other !!

One thing I am expecting, its next summer when I go in UK to see her !!

Then who knows what will happen !!

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Off Topic
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum