Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB2 General Support
Jane

Logo

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>

Enter your myff forum url here, if the issue is on a particular part of the forum, then give a link to where the problem actually is. Do not enter your own domain name it must be the actual myff link :

If you are asking a template related question, what is the name of the template:

Please indicate keywords you have searched on:

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>>

I have looked at the documentation for adding a logo. In the preview my logo appears, great, but it doesn't appear on my site. I'm obviously doing something wrong but not 100% sure what.  The logo looks great in the preview but it would look even better on the board. Any help appreciated, thank you.

http://janeschat.myfineforum.org/index.php
myff admin

Well you are on a user template which is good.

But looking at the template you have copied it is one that as far as I can see has no place for replacing the logo

I think the easiest thing to do is to copy another template.
Jane

Oh that's a shame. I like that template. Oh well, back to the drawing board. Thanks.
Jane

It ain't happening. Changed the template to one I really like, the image showed up in the preview bit, but NOT on the board. *sigh*.  
myff admin

In this case you have not changed the template people see to your own copied template.
Jane

I still can't do it. I don't understand what I;m doing wrong.  
myff admin

Have you set the right template in admin/configure and set that the template is overridden?
Bravo

Have you tried changing the logo using the method in the tutorial video?

Link

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB2 General Support
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum