Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB2 General Support
grannieannie

Links in Emails

Hi everyone.  I don't often have to post on here, so I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask my question.

You know when someone puts a new post on your forum, you get an email telling you this, with a link to the post in question?

One of my members says that when she clicks on the link, she has a problem.  I'm not that tech savvy, but this is what she said!

"I used to be able to click the links on emails and would be connected to this site properly.  For some reason the link does not work now.I am connected but not to desktop view. I can connect to desktop view manually. Any advice please.
Hope this makes sense."

Does anyone know what she is on about please??????     TIA    Ann
myff admin

All I can say for sure is that nothing has changed our end. The description of the problem is not clear to me ...

is there a clickable link?
what does clicking do?
do links in other emails work?
grannieannie

Thanks for getting back so quickly myff admin!   That's all she said.  I'll ask her and get back soonest.   xxxx

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB2 General Support
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum