Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Link Exchange
BookwormUK

Link/Member/Post exchange??

Wanna do a swap?? join and post 10 posts at least and then an extra one which is your link??
and i will do the same for you
Hardcoregamer

I will do this AND give you a member if you pass me one of yours (a gamer preferably)!
Hardcoregamer

I have registered. I will just wait out on the other stuff until you join mine: http://hardcoregamer.myfastforum.org/

OR click the banner!
Danny M

i will do this aswell
BookwormUK

ok let me join yours
oh and by the way, you are the member, lol
Hardcoregamer

Yup. Okay, I'm starting to post! How about 10 posts on each forum and then member exchanging!
BookwormUK

hardcoregamer, cant find a links section???
Danny M

me or hardcoregamer
BookwormUK

Hardcoregamer wrote:
Yup. Okay, I'm starting to post! How about 10 posts on each forum and then member exchanging!
do you mean 10 posts in each section? im not sure i could find 10 posts for each section of your fiorum im not really a games person,lol
Hardcoregamer

BookwormUK wrote:
hardcoregamer, cant find a links section???

We don't have one but you can open a topic in Off-Topic! Post post! 10 post!
Hardcoregamer

BookwormUK wrote:
Hardcoregamer wrote:
do you mean 10 posts in each section? im not sure i could find 10 posts for each section of your fiorum im not really a games person,lol

10 post overall!
Hardcoregamer

BookwormUK, I have posted 10 very good and longs posts on your forum. Now how about mine:

http://hardcoregamer.myfastforum.org/

After we both (you) post 10 on each forum, we can do a member exchange, maybe 2 members each!
BookwormUK

i have posted 7 short posts on yours but im gonna get my partner to help me with longer posts as im not much of a gamer. so i will be posting a few more on yours
Hardcoregamer

BookwormUK wrote:
i have posted 7 short posts on yours but im gonna get my partner to help me with longer posts as im not much of a gamer. so i will be posting a few more on yours

Nice. So your partners a gamer huh? Very nice!

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Link Exchange
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum