Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.
 

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

       myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Search Engines
Daniel(u1bd2005)

Link Exchange with my forum.

Does anyone want to exchange forum links with my forum,
http://the4aces.myfreeforum.org

1. I will need to know where you will be putting my link before I agree to the link exchange. (if not many people will see it there is no point.)

2. It must be a decent sized forum with quite a few members.

3. Please post below with a link to your forum, and tell me where you will be putting my link. (if you don't tell me where you will be putting my link I will simply ignore your post.)

In case you are wondering where your link will appear I have a drop down box on the home page.
wowfm_dj

nice forum! Keep it working

Hope you can join my music forum as well.

_________________________________________________
Visit my homepage: http://mportal.50webs.com
Music channel: http://wowfm.50webs.com
Sign up for my forum at http://wowfm.myfreeforum.org/
Roy

Re: Link Exchange with my forum.

u1bd2005 wrote:
Does anyone want to exchange forum links with my forum,
http://the4aces.myfreeforum.org

1. I will need to know where you will be putting my link before I agree to the link exchange. (if not many people will see it there is no point.)

2. It must be a decent sized forum with quite a few members.

3. Please post below with a link to your forum, and tell me where you will be putting my link. (if you don't tell me where you will be putting my link I will simply ignore your post.)

In case you are wondering where your link will appear I have a drop down box on the home page.


I'll exchange links with you. My sites only about two weeks old thats why there is'nt that many members 15 at the moment, but if you want to exchange links then just add your link in my forum and i'll come and do the same. Oops almost forgot i have an advertising forum up so thats were your link would go lol.

P.S. my links in my signature. Wink
the_punisher_kid

Wow only 15 members... Damn I want more. I would've too if it weren't for those meddlin' kids. Haha. Just kidding. I would have more if I promoted right.
CodyT07

I need someone to advertise with my forum has 2 members admin adn editor.... http://bands.myfastforum.org and i do have a subforum for links to other forums
Roy

Codyt07 wrote:
I need someone to advertise with my forum has 2 members admin adn editor.... http://bands.myfastforum.org and i do have a subforum for links to other forums


Well i'll exchange links with you and the other forum i'm co-admin on will do the same, so there's two ads out already lol.

PM me if you want to exchange links.

the_punisher_kid, yep the more you advertise the more traffic you can generate there for the higher you'll be in the google search. Do you want to do the samne as the above if so just follow what i said mate. Wink
Bebi

I will put all links here in the Yellow Pages section:


Feel free to add my link, PM me with your link if you want it adding

Edit: Roy, I've added your football forum, but the spammers one appears to have a broken link?
CodyT07

Yellow pages is a new one to me.
Roys link is this. http://spammersforever.myfreeforum.org/index.php
the_punisher_kid

Roy wrote:
Codyt07 wrote:
I need someone to advertise with my forum has 2 members admin adn editor.... http://bands.myfastforum.org and i do have a subforum for links to other forums


Well i'll exchange links with you and the other forum i'm co-admin on will do the same, so there's two ads out already lol.

PM me if you want to exchange links.

the_punisher_kid, yep the more you advertise the more traffic you can generate there for the higher you'll be in the google search. Do you want to do the samne as the above if so just follow what i said mate. Wink


This is the funny part but my website gets more traffic than my forum... it pisses me off.
Roy

Codyt07 wrote:
Yellow pages is a new one to me.
Roys link is this. http://spammersforever.myfreeforum.org/index.php


Thanks Codyt07 for that. :thumright:

there the link to the spammers forever forum.

Ok i've got a few more sites that can link exchange with but i'll have to pm you with all the links later coz i'm to nakered right now coz i've been up all night.

Quote:
the_punisher_kid
This is the funny part but my website gets more traffic than my forum... it pisses me off.


Wow, that sucks. Perhaps you should have pastered across the main page i also have a forum click the link.
Bebi

Codyt07 wrote:
Yellow pages is a new one to me.
Roys link is this. http://spammersforever.myfreeforum.org/index.php


Cheers for the link

I was trying to think of a different name for the links part, and as my forum has a yellow-based background... LOL
CodyT07

Not a bad idea at all.
Andronius

I put all my links on the bottom. I'd love to add your forum link there.

http://worlddomination.myfastforum.org

PM me for detailed info exchange!
mousegear

What is your site about...exactly? I glanced over the forum structure, but it wasn't really apparent what the purpose of the site is.

I have a fairly busy site and don't mind posting links to things like video/computer games, Roleplay forums, Music/Entertainment.

If anyone would like me to add their link please email me your link and a brief summary of your site.

Thegr8valius@yahoo.com

Cheers

http://trueempire.myfreeforum.org/index.php
45ish

link page

my forum is brand new.
i have a page where people can post links to their forums. I have this split in two categories for now. business/non business.
if any of you want to post a link on my board go ahead and take a look. i could use some members. please do stop by and sign up and post your link. see you!

       myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Search Engines
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum